Great opportunity for an Account Manager to join Wales’ no.1 communications agency*
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our ever-growing creative communications agency. We’re a passionate, results-driven team who work hard to create award-winning campaigns that we can be truly proud of.
From delivering high-impact tourism campaigns to creating colourful social media content for a global stationery brand — you’ll be managing some of the agency’s biggest accounts.
*Both CIPR and CIM said so!
What you’ll be doing:
Working on the agency’s consumer team, you’ll be devising and implementing fully-integrated campaigns, using your fine-tuned PR, digital and marketing skills to achieve outstanding results for your clients.
Reporting directly to the Associate Director, there’s an excellent opportunity for you to work autonomously and develop your personal skills.
As a private business, there’s plenty of scope at Equinox for you to make a real impact and help us to continue to grow the agency in Wales and beyond.
What experience you’ll need:
- You’ll have an agency background with at least one year’s experience in an Account Manager role
- You’ll be able to impress us with a portfolio of high-profile communications campaigns
- You’ll have excellent PR, social media and marketing skills — with a great eye for detail
- You’ll be able to juggle a heavy workload and work under pressure
- And most of all, you’ll be creative, enthusiastic and passionate about creating campaigns that are ‘magnificent, never mediocre’ — our agency’s ethos.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
As well as joining a UK-award-winning team and getting the chance to maximise your skills by creating outstanding campaigns, you’ll receive:
- Competitive package — salary tbc, including pension scheme and a profit-related bonus
- Excellent holiday entitlement — account managers receive 26 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and the period between Christmas and New Year
- Equinox perks — contribution to gym membership and regular social events
- Commitment to CPD — an annual training plan and contribution to CIPR membership, along with offer to fund Welsh language lessons
- Flexible working — account managers are permitted to work from home up to one day a week, and the team is entitled to one 4pm finish each week
- Casual dress code — we encourage a smart-casual dress code (with formal office attire for meetings and pitches)