Great opportunity for an Account Director to join Wales’ no.1 communications agency*
We’re looking for an Account Director to join our ever-growing creative communications agency. We’re a passionate, results-driven team who work hard to create award-winning campaigns that we can be truly proud of.
From delivering high-impact tourism campaigns to creating colourful social media content for a global stationery brand — you’ll be managing some of the agency’s biggest accounts.
*Voted best agency in Wales by both CIPR and CIM in the latest awards!
What you’ll be doing: Working on the agency’s consumer team, you’ll be devising and implementing fully-integrated campaigns, using your fine-tuned PR, digital and marketing skills to achieve outstanding results for your clients. You’ll be working on the prestigious Cadw account – what could be better than promoting Welsh castles?!
Reporting directly to the Associate Director, there’s an excellent opportunity for you to work autonomously and develop your personal skills.
As a private business, there’s plenty of scope at Equinox for you to make a real impact and help us to continue to grow the agency in Wales and beyond.
What experience you’ll need:
- You’ll have an agency background with at least one year’s experience in an Account Director role or have been directing campaigns for at least five years in house
- You’ll be able to impress us with a portfolio of high-profile communications campaigns in public and private sector
- You’ll have excellent PR, social media and marketing skills — with a great eye for detail
- You’ll be able to juggle a heavy workload and enjoy working under pressure
- Ideally, you’ll be a fluent Welsh language speaker
- And most of all, you’ll be creative, enthusiastic and passionate about creating campaigns that are ‘magnificent, never mediocre’ — our agency’s ethos.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
As well as joining a UK-award-winning team and getting the chance to maximise your skills by creating outstanding campaigns, you’ll receive:
- Competitive package — salary tbc depending on experience, including pension scheme and a profit-related bonus
- Excellent holiday entitlement — account directors receive 27 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and the period between Christmas and New Year
- Equinox perks — contribution to gym membership and regular social events
- Commitment to CPD — an annual training plan and contribution to CIPR membership
- Flexible working — account directors can work from home up to one day a week, and the team is entitled to one 4pm finish each week
- Casual dress code
- Genuine opportunity to develop your skills working on some of Wales’ most high-profile accounts
Temporary database / admin exec – part time
We’re looking for someone to help run our client’s big tourism membership scheme.
Your day will be split between data inputting, answering membership queries on email and phone, sending materials to members and using the CRM system to report back to clients and help to implement digital marketing campaigns.
So you’ll have an interest in digital marketing, strong IT skills, enjoy handling customers and being the face of the organisation. Being able to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential.
You will work with a small membership team of three but there is opportunity to develop marketing skills outside of the membership administration. The role is for 12 months initially.
Hours can vary depending on time of year but approx. 2.5 days per week. Salary: circa £15k pa pro rata
Send your CV to Helen@equinox.wales