To drive overall awareness of Kings Monkton School and the services it provides with a specific focus in securing interest in the September 2014 re-launch of the Sixth Form Academy.
Equinox delivered a comprehensive media relations campaign using a combination of news stories, pupil and teach case studies and editorial features to keep King’s Monkton and its new Sixth Form Academy top of mind. This was supported by the following above the line activity:
- Six week campaign of Google search & display ads and Facebook promoted posts targeting people searching for sixth form placements and independent schools, helping drive traffic to the new Sixth Form Academy webpage with embedded analytics.
- Two week incentivised radio campaign to win an ipad mini with Capital FM running across breakfast & drivetime to target the school run
- Rear bus exterior ads on routes operated by Stage Coach & Cardiff Bus in Cardiff and Caerphilly
- 2429 clicks-through from Google search and display ads through to Sixth Form Academy web page in first six weeks (uplift of 150% from previous six weeks)
- Incentivised radio campaign generated 956 page views & 240 competition entries, with a database of new leads as a result)
- Rear Bus Ads reached 485k people living in target areas (84% of catchment) with frequency to see ad of 7.4 times daily
- Press coverage secured in South Wales Echo, Western Mail and Wales Online reaching over 170,000 people
Ultimately the campaign generated 79 new business leads for Kings Monkton from parents wanting to enrol their child in the new Sixth Form Academy.