Disclaimer: this is not in order of preference.
1. Equinox Socials – every couple of months we are taken on an Equinox social where we are wined and dined at the expense of Equinox at some of Cardiff’s best restaurants, bars and pubs. Impressively, never has this once affected our work output the next day…except the time I was sent to Greggs to buy a round of bacon sandwiches for everyone because I was feeling slightly ‘under the weather.’
2. Friday afternoon beers – self-explanatory really…what better way to end the week than with a cool, crisp alcoholic beverage before finally escaping for a top weekend of debauchery.
3. Variety: the spice of life – we work with some fantastic clients, on some great campaigns – since 1996 we’ve provided award-winning campaigns for over 22 industry sectors.
As a creative comms agency we offer a plethora of services to our clients, so you could find yourself writing the world’s greatest press release one day and then organising a beer festival the next.
4. Creativity reigns – it has often been said that there’s no such thing as a bad idea…well this is obviously rubbish because there have been plenty of bad ideas down the years – wearing socks with sandals immediately springs to mind.
At Equinox however, we actively encourage creative and out of the box thinking, as evidenced by the truly terrific Caerphilly Dragon we created on behalf of Cadw, which became Trinity Mirror’s most shared story EVER!!! *SMUG EXPRESSION ENGAGED*
5. The Christmas Holidays – we get a lovely Christmas break every year to recharge our batteries before we go again in the New Year. It usually starts with a half day on Christmas Eve, where we’re treated to a series of magic tricks by our resident magician, Jamie Robins, who also moonlights as our Multimedia Manager and Max Joseph’s body double.
6. Training – Equinox provides an extensive training programme to ensure employees are constantly learning new skills and keeping up with industry trends and technologies – it’s just one of the reasons why we won no fewer than three Gold awards at last year’s CIPR PRide Cymru awards. *SMUG EXPRESSION RE-ENGAGED*
7. Awesome colleagues – and of course you get to work with me! (I apologise for the mess)
We’re currently looking for an account executive to join our very busy Cardiff team on some brilliant accounts, so if you think you have what it takes to work at Equinox, please send your CV to Head of Communications, Zara Cottle on firstname.lastname@example.org before the 29 April.